Christmas Gift Guide for girls and leaders

As we have entered November I know a lot of our minds have turned to Christmas and some of us start to think of ideas on what to buy those around us. Some units buy gifts for their girls and we often buy pressies for our guiding friends and family so I thought I would put together a little gift guide on ideas for girls and leaders to provide you all with some inspiration!*

Meg's Guiding Adventures Christmas Gift Guide 2017

I think the North West Christmas items are super cute although I may be slightly biased as I've just become apart of that region! But I'm sure anyone guiding or non guiding would love to receive one of these cards this christmas! I plan to send them to my guiding friends from my home region.

Again another item from their cute range but these are perfect for your girls, leaders or guiding friends and would look adorable on any camp blanket. 

3. Carol Singing Badge
These are from a Facebook group called Guiding buy, swap and sell and i believe a new version comes out each year and would be nice to give out to girls who have done some carolling this christmas.

Again this is similar to North West region and Scotland have brought out their own christmas badge and I love the design of this one. 

The Scotland website has these and the brownie version on sale and these are both practical and adorable to have for your unit! 

I thought this was both a handy and inexpensive gift for any leader and the little sticky tabs would be super useful for sorting through the paperwork guiding brings with it!

The guiding shop has a few jewellery pieces and they are all beautiful so if you have a bit of a higher budget any of their jewellery pieces would make a lovely gift. 

The guiding website does a bundle of these for a discounted price which is great if you have a group of Rainbows you want to buy for. 

This is probably one for leaders you wish to buy for rather than the girls but this is a very practical gift for guiders whether it be for camp or to have a hot drink whilst running unit meetings. 

The 'I love' range of badges are pretty much suitable for anyone you want to buy for in guiding and I'm sure lots of people would love to receive one of these!

I thought these were gorgeous and would be perfect for keys to the guide hut or even personal keys to show off the fact we're part of such a great organisation!

What I like about these are that as they are in a pack of three you could separate them and pop them in the christmas card of a fellow leader and I'm sure lots of uses could be found for such a pretty tape! 

All the items I've included in this gift guide are either from a Girlguiding supplier or are closely related to guiding and I'm sure lots of regions and counties will have their own christmas goodies that I don't know about! Obviously gifts do not have to come from guiding or even be guided related, for example for my rainbows i put some chocolate coins in a card, whilst my unit leader buys them a small toy each- its completely up to you and what your circumstances allow! 

I hope this has been a little bit helpful!

M x

*I understand lots of units don't buy gifts for their girls at the end of the year for various different reasons and thats okay! This is just a bit of help for those that do! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge Badges for 2018

My Rainbow's Promise Ceremony

Christmas Challenge Badges I love