About Me

My name is Megan and I am a 18 year old member of GirlGuiding. This blog is a place for me to post my guiding hints and tips and to also talk about the crazy adventures I get up to through being apart of the Guiding family! 

To start I thought I would post some guiding related facts about myself! 

1. I am a Rainbow leader, Holiday Brownie leader,


Peer Educator and part of the Senior Section.

2. I have only ever been to Guide camp once and I organised it myself for my Senior Section Permit!

3. Currently I am working towards my Chief Guide Award, Queens Guide Award and Commonwealth Award.

4. I was a Guide young leader for two years and then switched to Rainbows to complete my Adult Leadership. 

5. I love badges! I don't really collect them but I love earning them! I have over 100!

6. My Ranger leader calls me M which is kinda my guiding nickname.

7. I first started Guiding at the age of 4 as in Northern Ireland thats when you can start at Rainbows and have been through all the sections. 

8. I designed my own challenge badge called the 'Isle of Wight Challenge' for my Queens Guide exploration and managed to sell 500! 

9. I've ran 18 Peer Education sessions and am getting closer to my silver award. 

10. I've made my promise in a church, pioneer centre and trampoline park to name a few! 

So thats it for todays post and I'll be back soon!

M x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge Badges for 2018

My Rainbow's Promise Ceremony

Christmas Challenge Badges I love